Business Administrator and Resourcing Apprentice AJ CATERING STAFF LIMITED
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Business? Then look no further! Start your career today with a level 3 apprenticeship in a professional office, with a friendly and supportive team! You will be gaining valuable workplace experience.
Closing date: 02 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Feb 2023
24 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Receive calls from workers to identify and resolve any issues
- Learn and then take ownership of the onboarding process for new workers
- Support the issuing of working shifts week to week for workers
- General business administration
- Ensure all new onboarding documentation is correct and then stored on the companies cloud devices
- Check timesheets as they come in each week with clients data to identify discrepancies
- Work closely with accounts for timesheets and any holiday requests
- Support resourcing with assessing CV’s for suitability
- Assist management when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Almost certainly yes.
We envisage the apprentice will go on to become a resourcing adviser. This would be a blend of admin and consulting with clients where they will have certain accounts to look after. We would expect this to be circa £17,000 starting with an annual bonus depending on performance. Beyond this, there would be further opportunities to go into a full consulting role where they could grow accounts and earn significantly more.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.