St Mary’s Chambers are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Business Administrator Apprentice to join their team in Nottingham to provide support and assistance to their clients and barristers
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
24 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Overview: What duties would be expected of your Apprentice in a typical working week?
· Assisting with the diary management of 40+ self-employed barristers.
· Processing inbound emails from stakeholders, ensuring they are actioned effectively and in line with deadlines, including the filing of sensitive documentation.
· Assisting with support in collating papers for court hearings.
· Preparing billing documentation and sending invoices.
· Liaising with lay clients, barristers and solicitors to resolve enquiries.
· Updating the case management software with case details, inbound and outbound documentation and key dates.
· Running and interrogating various reports, producing spreadsheets and data as requested.
· Building relationships with new and existing clients through regular telephone and face to face contact.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-
Functional Skills level 1 / 2
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship with future career development opportunities within the organisation.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ST MARY'S CHAMBERS LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.