Search Engine Optimisation Apprentice AUTIFY DIGITAL LIMITED
We're looking for an SEO apprentice to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual who has SEO experience. You'll be a part of our digital marketing team and in particular, work closely with the lead SEO. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and supportive company with exciting future plans!
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
* Flexible hours and remote working * 25 days’ holiday in addition to public holidays (pro rata) * Retailer discounts * Wellbeing platform
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
08 Sep 2022
06 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Build and implement link outreach campaigns
• Conduct competitor analysis
• Implement on-page SEO activity
• Put together content strategies
• Content gap analysis
• Monitoring and reporting on SEO performance for our clients
• Using tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console others
• Following internal company procedures such as tracking time and updating schedules and activity planners
Full job description available on application
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, including Functional Skills if required.This learning involves college attendance, one day per week.
You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession. You will experience a blended learning model. You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio.
At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Autify is committed to maintaining the highest level of knowledge and skill for its employees. You will be encouraged to further your skill in the future using a variety of training including higher level apprenticeships, online training and short courses.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
BTEC or equivalent I.T (Grade pass) Desired
About the employer
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.