We are looking for a driven and committed individual to join our team. Supporting the delivery of digital marketing activities for our clients, including SEO, PPC, social media, content management and more, all while you kickstart your digital career.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
* Flexible hours and remote working * 25 days’ holiday in addition to public holidays * Retailer discounts * Wellbeing platform
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Sep 2022
25 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the team on a day-to-day basis with internal and client activities.
- Upload and add content to internal and client websites on various CMS platforms, including WordPress, Magento
- Resize and add images to internal and client websites, using Adobe Photoshop
- Create email marketing campaigns, including writing content and selecting images
- Create and schedule social media content for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Full role description available on application.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, including Functional Skills if required. This learning involves attending college, one day per week.
You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession. You will experience a blended learning model. You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio.
At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Autify is committed to maintain the highest level of knowledge and skill for its employees. You will be encouraged to further your skill in the future using a variety of training including higher level apprenticeships, online training and short courses.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
BTEC or equivalent I.T (Grade pass) Desired
About the employer
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.