This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career within IT and office supplies sales. IT sales is a career that is rewarding financially and is perfect for someone with drive, charisma, and personality. This company have over 10 years of successful trading and offer an extensive product portfolio.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2022
£12,500 + Commission
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
25 Aug 2022
01 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about IT products or services, initially with scripts.
- Answer questions about products and the company.
- Ask questions to understand the customer requirements and close sales and build relationships with the customer.
-Take orders and process them in an accurate manner.
- Go the extra mile to meet sales targets and build a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Keep records of all calls and sales, noting useful information to help in building relationships.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Customer Service qualification supported by Starting Off.
- Remote training.
- One to ones.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time, permanent position once successfully completing the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.