Bowler Hat currently has a role for an apprentice digital marketing manager with a focus on Search Engine Marketing (SEO & PPC) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO).
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
24 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- SEO - Search Engine Optimisation
- Local SEO
- Google Ads PPC (Google Ads)
- Online Advertising (Google Display Network via Google Ads)
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Google Optimize
- Writing Ads & Content
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
- For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.