Working within the accounts team inputting data into the software. The successful applicant will be working towards the Association of Accounting Technicians ( AAT) Level 3 Apprenticeship with Babington.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
£8,754.20 to £17,290.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
31 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The Apprentice will mainly work for the Accounts department. When they come into the office either the accounts manager or office manager will allocate them a client’s records to write up that day.
They must attend to getting those records written up in each timeframe.
- Records and organise the invoices and bank statements into monthly order.
- Data input onto accounting software so that the Accounts are ready to be reconciled.
- Working with the VAT department.
- Any queries that need to be raised, need to make notes for the relevant manager so that we are aware of any issues.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- AAT Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard training
- Babington online, tutor and assessors
- Functional Skills in maths and English (If required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potentially full-time role after completeing the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.