A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice Mortgage Administrator to join one of the fastest growing financial practices based in the Theydon Bois office, servicing clients throughout the city of London and Home Counties.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
23 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
With full support of the adviser and team members, the right candidate will be expected to effectively manage the client’s journey through from the initial application to final completion.
This role will be offered on an employed basis with the possibility of an annual performance bonus and additional perks such as regular team building and social events. Overtime will also be available during extremely business periods.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Deal with inbound and outbound calls
- Keep the clients informed of how the case is progressing and collect any additional documents required by the lender
- Liaise with the lender to ensure the case is being processed as quickly as possible
- Note taking during client appointments
- Application and administration for all General Insurance cases
- When the candidate passes the required qualifications, s/he will also be provided their mortgage and protection clients to whom they will service like any other mortgage adviser
In return, the applicant will be:
- Taught how to effectively administrate the case from creation through to completion
- Show how deal with income financial documents and invoice clients for our work
- Introduced to a range of different mortgage lenders, insurance providers and 3rd party partners such as estate agents, solicitors, surveyors and accountants
- Given time to complete their study to allow for business progression
- Rewarded both with financial payment and additional benefits / rewards
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Mortgage adviser Level 3 Apprenticeship - with Babington online.
UK financial services, regulation & ethics (CF1) – Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) UK financial regulation (UKFR) – The London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF) - Financial Services regulation and Ethics - Chartered Bankers Institute (CB)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once the scheme is successfully completed, if the individual is deemed suitable, s/he will be given the choice to either process as a Qualified Mortgage Adviser for which leads will be provider or take up the role as the firms “Business Administrator/ Gate Keeper”.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.