Apprentice Business Administrator PROLIFIC INDUSTRIES LIMITED
We are looking for an office assistant to join us. The ideal person will be warm, outgoing, and understanding of our customer’s needs. You will be enthusiastic and keen to learn with a can-do attitude and a willingness to work as part of our close and friendly team.
Closing date: 18 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
26 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include:
- Answering phone calls
- Upload documents onto the system
- Dealing with admin and compliance
- Dealing with incoming enquiries through email and website
- Booking and managing appointments
- General admin tasks including filing, printing, and scanning.
- Confident in dealing with customers over the phone
- DBS checks
- Creating files for temporary staff
- Sending application links
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Functional Skills Maths & English (if not already achieved)
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- 20% off the job training
All training will take place at your place of work. You will have regular visits, every 4-6 weeks with a tutor from Optimum Skills and the duration will be half a day to a day each time.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is potential for the candidate to gain full time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
About the employer
PROLIFIC INDUSTRIES LIMITED
OPTIMUM SKILLS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.