Kettell Windows Ltd, have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join their experienced team of Installer, gaining a Level 2 apprenticeship in Fenestration Installer. The successful candidate will be mentored by an experienced team who will support individuals to become fully skilled & qualified in this industry.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
07 Nov 2022
26 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your day-to-day tasks will be:
- Learn how to remove old & install new windows & doors
- Use a variety of specialised tools to undertake all the projects including manual and power tools
- Site cleanliness
- Loading, unloading, and general labouring
- Site health and safety rules and regulations
- As an apprentice working in and around properties, you will have good customer service skills and a polite outlook
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship in Fenestration consists of:
- Intermediate Standard Apprenticeship-Fenestration Installer
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (Level 1/2) where applicable
All aspects of your training will be delivered on-site with your employer, and you will have regular site visits every six to eight weeks from your designated assessor, who will monitor your progress throughout your apprenticeship programme.
You will achieve a qualification in Fenestration Installer Level 2 Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On completion of the level 2 Fenestration qualification, providing you show the correct skills and abilities, you will have the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position and possibly a level 3 apprenticeship.
- We are looking to invest our knowledge, skills and time in the right person. This position has the potential to develop into a successful career for the right candidate with the position growing with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
GLASS & FENESTRATION TRAINING SOLUTIONS LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.