We are looking to recruit some apprentices to start in September 2022. You will be working from drawings, learning to operate power and hand tools to manufacture, assemble and finish to a high standard.
Closing date: 18 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
06 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work alongside archietects, builders, self-builders and those with a vision, so we are able to offer a range of products.
- Working from drawings.
- Recieve training to operate power and hand tools.
- Carry out manual labour tasks.
- General housekeeping.
- Learn how to manufacture, assemble and finish joinery to a high standard.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Carpentry and Joinery
- Training will take place in the City of Wolverhampton College one day a week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to progress onto further careers such as site carpenter etc.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.