Excellent opportunity to work with Yorkshire’s leading printing company that has been producing high quality printed matter for many of UK’s blue chip companies i.e. Harley Davidson, BBC and The National Trust. You will work as a business support apprentice, working in conjunction with Customer Service, Production and Finance Departments.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
£5.50 until successful completion of probationary period (i.e. 6 months) with a view to increasing to £6 thereafter. 22 days holiday plus bank holidays • Free onsite parking • Pension Scheme
Total hours per week: 41.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
11 Jul 2022
23 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Understand and operate the company’s MIS system with a view to inputting of orders, producing work instructions, invoicing of jobs and interpreting of data
- Assist with monthly checks and tasks to ensure system data is accurate and continuously maintained
- Understand and be able review applications for credit accounts
- Provide administrative support for the collation of information, creation and development of requests for proposals, quotations and tenders
- Understand and develop knowledge on managing costs on a job-by-job basis
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration LV3 Apprenticeship Standard
The Apprentice will be given one day a week at work to work on their ‘Off the Job’ requirements of the apprenticeship at Bahson Colour Print.
The Apprentice will be allocated a dedicated BPIF Training Co-Ordinator. Training will be delivered through a combination of remote and face to face learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of the apprenticeship there will be an opportunity to be retained by the company on a permanent full-time position with a view to further progression by undertaking further qualifications. The permanent role could potentially be in customer services, production or finance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BPIF TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.