Harmony Fire is a global leader in the full range of fire and life safety engineering solutions and they are looking for a Project Admin Apprentice to support their Projects team
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Base salary £9,100 annum Peer Review Bonus Input (up to 50% over base salary)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
20 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Service Administration, including booking service visits for field engineers, scheduling visits, preparing visit
paperwork, including health and safety documentation, organizing permits to work and sorting any special requests of the client.
· Raising quotations for service contracts and small works as knowledge develops.
· Creating new clients on management system including site locations, contacts, contract details and asset registers.
· Project administration including scheduling contractors, ordering parts, following up deliveries, checking
sub-contractor invoices, arranging hire equipment and other assistance to project managers as required.
· Working as a key liaison contact for the residents involved in projects.
· Basic receptionist duties including greeting visitors, answering phone calls and updating diaries.
· Peer Review Bonus Input (up to 50% over base salary)
· Unlimited Holiday Provision
· Flexible working hours
· Laptop & Mobile Provided
· Lunch Provided. Breakfast & Evening meal also provided when travelling or working early/late.
· Bespoke Career Development Plan including Training
· Extended Career Opportunities
· Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
· Healthcare, Gym & Personal Insurance scheme
· Cycle to work scheme (offset against base salary)
· Company Vehicle provided
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-
Functional Skills level 1 / 2
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HARMONY FIRE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.