As part of the customer sales team, you will be the point of contact for our customers, helping support them through their vehicle financing journey from approval to vehicle collection.
Closing date: 04 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
23 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Proactively manage an allocation of customer finance approvals, supporting both the customer and dealership throughout the process.
- Maintaining regular contact, through daily outbound calling, with customers and dealers; requesting and providing updates, obtaining further supportive information / documentation as required.
- Develop rapport and build long term relationships with customers, dealers, lenders, and partnerships.
- Daily management of work queues and pipelines; new approvals, waiting further information, approvals and relevant lender products, criteria and documents issued in line with company SLA’s.
- Adherence to regulatory requirements always; General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Customer due diligence (CDD), Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), Anti Money Laundering (AML).
- Ensure internal systems are always updated with only relevant, accurate information.
- Liaise with internal departments; underwriting, payout, and dealer services to facilitate a hassle-free process for both customers and dealers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Services L2
- Functional Skills in Maths & English L1 (if required)
- Daily training from your in house Jigsaw Finance mentor / manager
- Monthly training sessions with your work based tutor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanant post with Jigsaw Finance
- Qualifications avaliable after Customer Services L2 is Customer Services L3 or Business Administrator L3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade C/4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.