Social Media Coordinator and Marketer Apprentice (The Business Hub) The Business Hub
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Social Media Coordinator and Marketer with The Business Hub a Business consulting and services Company based in Brighouse.
Closing date: 05 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
20 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Keeping our own social media accounts (including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram) up-to-date as well as certain clients’ accounts. Posts published on social media should be engaging, contain multimedia content such as links, photos and video, and be grammatically correct.
- Complete some LinkedIn marketing, setting up LinkedIn company pages and accounts for clients, optimising profiles and trying to grow clients’ connections through writing and sending personalised invitations and messages to prospective contacts.
- Set up other social media accounts for clients, including Facebook and Twitter and plan content in advance so clients are aware of what is being published, allowing them time to request alterations and additions to be made to the content.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.