Customer service based role providing support to the Directors and Croxtons Mill (a managed office building). It is a busy and varied reception and general admin role.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 31
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
21 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting in the management of the day-to-day running of Croxtons Mill
- Managing Croxtons Mill in the absence of the Directors and ensuring cover of the building during working hours (and at weekends when required)
- Dealing with tenant requests in a prompt and timely manner whether face to face, on the telephone or via email
- Liaising with relevant team members to ensure that all queries are responded to within procedural deadlines
- Booking various chargeable services for clients such as couriers and taxis
- Issuing and ensuring receipt of keys, furniture etc to clients when required
- Creating and issuing welcome packs for new clients
- Ensuring that all communal areas, meeting rooms including the management office and vacant office suites are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clientele/visitors
- Conducting viewings of Croxtons Mill; to the required standard
- Managing outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection daily and route incoming mail to relevant clientele
- Provision of reception cover to include receiving visitors, handling calls as per instruction from the Director and clients
- Carrying out administrative and clerical duties for clients as required including filing, archiving, photocopying, collating, laminating, faxing, preparation with mailings, word processing of letters, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
- Ad hoc marketing support e.g. social media, content management, market research etc.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The Apprenticeship programme duration is 13 months and you will achieve Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner, Functional Skills in maths and English and ICT (if required)
You will be based in the employer’s office so you will gain 13 months’ office based training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You may be considered for a permanent position, dependent on your performance, after the apprenticeship has been completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.