As an Apprentice Mortgage Administrator, you will be responsible for providing great customer service to customers. You will be handling telephone calls, emails, dealing with general enquiries daily, build relationships with customers, book appointments, follow up with banks & solicitors, maintain & update company records & chase up documentation
Closing date: 07 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
23 Jul 2022
26 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a Mortgage Administrator you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers both face to face and over the phone.
You will be:
- Handling telephone calls, emails and dealing with general enquiries daily
- Working alongside a small, passionate and dedicated team
You’ll be expected to build relationships with customers
- Book appointments
- Follow up with banks and solicitors to ensure quick processing of applications
- Welcome customers to the shop
- Maintain and update company records and chase up client documentation
You will also:
- Support with general office duties and tasks as required
- Assist with uploading client information to online portals and business management systems
- Support the team with all administrative tasks
- Liaising with clients regarding updates
- Completing both electronic and paperwork aligning to the correct filing systems
- Push 5* reviews through performance on Facebook and Google
- Moving forward an exception candidate will be give the opportunity to become a CeMap qualified mortgage advisor
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English if necessary
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, focused and expanding company. For the right candidate there is the possibility to expand and develop a career with the company and securing a permanent position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme. Further Apprenticeship training in other business areas is also planned for successful applicants moving forward.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SR APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.