We are seeking a Sales Apprentice to work in our Avnet Silica Inside Sales team based in White Waltham Maidenhead, Berkshire. Acting as the first point of contact for our customers on day-to-day account management activities and supporting our External Sales force.
Closing date: 13 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
23 Jul 2022
26 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We seek a Sales Apprentice to work in our Avnet Silica Inside Sales team based in White Waltham Maidenhead, Berkshire. Acting as the first point of contact for our customers on day-to-day account management activities and supporting our External Salesforce, the Inside Sales team also liaises with other functions to ensure customers’ needs are met whilst maximising revenue and profitability. In our busy and fast-paced environment, you will learn to communicate within a professional setting, developing good interpersonal skills.
Daily Tasks will include:
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from customers.
- Prepare written quotations.
- Prepare a daily quote log and check and book customer orders promptly.
- Liaise with Account Managers.
- Quote teams, Marketing teams. Asset teams and Finance.
- Review customer order book, identify any issues, manage customer concerns and proactively. engage for repeat business.
Participate in sales promotions.
Requirements and prospect
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Willingness to learn with a positive attitude to work;
- Articulate and confident on the phone;
- Punctual, Reliable and Responsible;
- Good attention to detail.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training to be provided
Customer Service Level 3
Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship there may be further apprenticeship opportunities or a full timerole within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SR APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.