VQ Solutions are looking for a hardworking individual who is looking to enhance their skills and make the most of their abilities. This job covers a number of areas including learning basic tech support, using and enhancing our IT systems, and assisting with the completion of IT projects.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
20 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a Project Engineer Apprentice in IT you will be working with the IT Manager and IT Administrator, helping to progress projects and providing basic technical support across the business.
On a daily basis, you will have responsibility for a number of tasks, including:
- Ad-hoc project tasks, these tasks will vary in size and scope and could range from simple data entry to more complex tasks such as software updates. Training will be given for all tasks.
- Administering, using, and updating the Firm’s IT software and database, namely Liberate
- Monitoring the Service Desk inbox and triaging incoming support requests
- Raising and monitoring support requests with our various third party providers
- Any other general office duties required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards a Level 3 Digital Support technician Apprenticeship delivered by VQ Solutions.
During this apprenticeship, you will develop a portfolio, attend online workshop sessions and have regular reviews. All apprenticeship work will be completed during working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The majority of our apprentices are offered a full-time role upon the successful completion of their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BERWINS SOLICITORS LTD
VQ SOLUTIONS LTD
Digital support technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.