Due to continued expansion and growth of the business, we are looking for a reliable Apprentice Business Administrator. The successful candidate will undertake administrative, marketing and customer service tasks. The ideal candidate will be able to prioritise workloads, be self-motivated, trustworthy and give the best customer service possible.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
It is intended to start with the minimum wage and as the candidate increases their knowledge, confidence and ability the rate of pay will be reviewed regularly throughout the apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
30 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, etc.)
- Copying/filing as and when required
- Be involved with marketing campaigns of the organisation as and when required
- Communicate with property owners and guests upholding the quality standard expected from AMS
- Liaise with the Housekeeping/Maintenance Teams as and when required
- Create and update records and databases with property/owner data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Maintain the office spaces
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training of Business Administration Level 3 standard.
- 20% off the job training, completed on-site
- Function skills level 2 to be taken alongside the Business Administration if not already achieved.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The Apprentice Business Administrator is a great opportunity to join us while we are still quite small, enabling the right candidate to become an integral part of the team. At the end of the apprenticeship a full time permanent position could be available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 2/C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
W S TRAINING LTD.
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.