Digital Marketing Apprentice (Mello Web Agency) Mello Web Agency
Estio Training has an exciting opportunity for a Web Design and Development Apprentice, with Mello, a small web design Agency in Longwood, Huddersfield.
Closing date: 05 Sep 2022
Salary - £180.38 per week
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
19 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Planning, Designing, Development, Testing, and Launching Device-Responsive WordPress Websites
- Using Adobe Creative Suite to Design Websites & Digital Assets
- Assist Senior Developers with Content Creation and Assets
- Proactive Website Search Engine Optimisation
- Optimising Websites For Speed
- Managing Client Relationships via Phone and Email
- Proactively aim to provide high quality website design and development to clients
- Measure and Analyse Key Web Design Statistics to help grow and improve websites
- Update & Maintain Websites Regularly
- Take Part In Team Meetings
- Self-Regulate Productivity
- Develop general administrative documentation and records
- Input client data into CRM
- Ensure all data is kept in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations and is regularly updated and/or ‘cleansed’
- General office duties including photocopying, saving and filing of documents and
- Computer-based information
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.