Apprentice Business Administrator YOUR PRINTING & SUPPLIES LTD
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to kick start their career within Business Admin.
Closing date: today
Hourly rate to be reviewed after 3 months and set to increase based on performance.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
30 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer telephone calls made to dedicated service line
- Respond to emails directed to service department
- Log new calls into Servicem8
- Liaise with engineers and customers to schedule visits
- Carry out stock takes and request ordering of required parts
- Scan send and file completed site survey forms
- Submit manufacturer warranty claims
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Functional Skills Maths & English (if not already achieved)
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- 20% off the job training
All training will take place at your place of work. You will have regular visits, every 4-6 weeks with a tutor from Optimum Skills and the duration will be half a day to a day each time.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As most of the contact with customers and engineers will have a technical aspect to the conversations, it would be preferred if the applicant had ambition in continuing their development further, after their apprenticeship, possibly as technical support or printer engineer role with YPS.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
About the employer
YOUR PRINTING & SUPPLIES LTD
OPTIMUM SKILLS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.