Apprentice Data Analysis Administrator Stoneacre Motor Group
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting a career in the motor industry. We have a fantastic success rate regarding our apprentices now in a Career for Life with Stoneacre, some even in senior positions. We have our training Academy with lead occupational tutors to teach you the knowledge and skills to succeed.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Dec 2022
19 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The position is to work in our established team in our Aftersales department and would ideally suit a candidate that is wanting to learn about the motor trade whilst gaining the transferable skills required to build a strong career with Stoneacre, full training is given and it is not a requirement to have knowledge of cars.
The position will involve:
· Communicating with customers on a daily basis regarding outstanding recalls and making the required arrangements for these to be carried out ensuring the customers safety
· Produce detailed reporting using manufacturer based system and communicate findings to the senior management
· Carry out data cleansing task to ensure our customer CRM database is accurate and effective
· Working with colleagues to carry out detailed accurate reviews on our increasing site based to ensure best practice is adhered and produce accurate reporting for the senior management team/directors which allows improve customer satisfaction
· Following up customers after their visit to ensure the highest customer service was delivered.
· Daily downloading of Customer Service Index from various car manufacturers’ websites regarding Stoneacre performance / customer feedback and surveys.
· Importing information and producing Excel spreadsheets for analysis.
· Distribute reports to Branch Managers, Regional Managers and Directors.
· Responsible for the 'Motability' contract, downloading / collating and importing statistics.
· Training provided to audit branch procedures and processes to improve customer satisfaction.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone wanting a career in the motor industry. At the end of the apprenticeship you will achieve a qualification in Business Administrator Level 3. This could lead to future opportunities of senior roles and further development to Management. Across the 18 months you will have block & day release training as part of the off the job training. This is at Head Office within the Academy.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting a career. Our philosophy is at Stoneacre is to create CAREERS FOR LIFE.
Learners, employers and staff are our most important asset. The success of our company depends on the development of a strong effective team. Stoneacre has its own accredited Automotive Academy with our specialised training programmes we aim to aspire all individuals to achieve their ultimate goals through the Stoneacre CAREERS FOR LIFE programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above/ A-C) Desired
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.