This vacancy is for a Business Administrator Apprentice based in Clitheroe . The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
23 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The general administration duties within this role may include:
- Support reception in daily tasks - post/telephone and meet and greet clients
- Filing and general office file maintenance
- Supporting senior staff and directors
- Client file management
- Client on boarding and client pathways support
- Internal admin projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 - Maths, English - if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunities in the world of business are endless. Many apprentices start in business administration, customer service or accountancy, which are great stepping stones into lots of exciting careers. You can go on to specialise in a particular field and into management. You will find people who started in administration working in all professional areas and at all levels. If you are good at IT, have an eye for detail and enjoy working with others then a Business Apprenticeship could give your career a great start.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Technology (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
About the employer
DSM CA LTD
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.