Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship (ASAP Start) NEW BIRTH DAY NURSERY LTD
New Birth Day Nursery are looking to recruit several Apprentices across their few branches. This particular vacancy is for their E16 2DD branch, for an ASAP start date. If working towards a nationally recognised qualification at this setting is something of interest, apply online now and the Account Manager for this vacancy will be in contact.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
18 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To communicate with parents, carers about the day-to-day needs of the children
- To help ensure that the nursery meets safety and hygiene requirements
- To be a good role model to children
- To work as part of the staff team
- To contribute towards the developmental needs of the children are met
- Complete observations
- Prepare activities
- To undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time to meet the needs of the setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Paediatric First Aid
- Remote Course Delivery with Allocated 1-2-1 Trainer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.