Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship (ASAP Start) FORGET ME NOT NURSERY LIMITED
Forget Me Not Nursery are recruiting 2 Apprentices to work towards their Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification. This is a great opportunity for unexperienced & experienced candidates to begin or continue their Childcare career, as previous experience is not required. If you are interested, apply now and the Account Manager will be in contact.
Closing date: 16 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
18 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To work a part of a team in planning and preparation of, and to participate in, a range of activities that support the development of each child’s physical, intellectual and emotional needs in line with the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- To ensure that at all times the safety and wellbeing of the children in the care of Forget-me-not Nursery
- To participate in parent evenings / open days as required training and staff meetings
- To communicate with parents, carers about the day-to-day needs of the children
- To promote the philosophy of ‘learning through play’
- To help ensure that the nursery meets safety and hygiene requirements
- To keep up to date with developments in childcare and parent education through regular training as appropriate
- To ensure that everyone is treated as individuals with respect and full consideration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Paediatric First Aid
- Remote Course Delivery with Allocated 1-2-1 Trainer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.