Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, homely nursery in Fareham are looking for a L3 Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 14 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 38.50
Possible start date
15 Aug 2022
17 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all Apprenticeship work as set by Showcase Tutor
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
NCFE/CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Functional Skills: maths and English at Level 2 (Unless exempt)
- Level 3 Paediatric First Aid
- End Point Assessment
Training completed via work based visits at the nursery and 4 hour study time provided for coursework
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completing your apprenticeship, you may possibly be offered a full time position and further training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Early Years (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SHOWCASE TRAINING LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.