Business and Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice HEALTH JOBS LTD
Are you looking to enter the wonderful world of Healthcare Recruitment Advertising? Health Jobs Ltd are seeking an enthusiastic apprentice to join their resourcing team. This is a great opportunity to start your career in the business and recruitment sector!
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
17 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include;
- First point of contact for incoming calls, taking messages and filtering calls
- Monitoring, replying and actioning incoming emails
- Searching and selecting candidates using a variety of different resources
- Reviewing CVs and identifying suitable candidates to be shortlisted
- Uploading job descriptions to jobs boards & social media
- Updating/maintaining recruitment diaries
- Arranging interviews
- Updating company websites & social media
- Maintaining and updating checklists & databases
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Recruitment Resourcing
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online exams)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- L2 certificate in Recruitment Resourcing (CertRR)
- Access to REC E-Learning materials
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent career prospects are available as the Healthcare sector is a growing sector, especially at the moment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.