Apprenticeship training level 3 skilled worker MRS LINDITA FILIPI
we are offering a training Apprenticeship training level 3 skilled worker Apprenticeship training level 3 skilled worker. It will be an opportunity for candidates who are interested to gain qualifications while they earn. This application is available for UK and international citizens from September 2022
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
23 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· To work with other professionals in the local area for the benefit of children and families.
· To understand and work to preschool nursery policies and procedures, including how to deal with child protection issues appropriately and how to respond to incidents, accidents, complaints and emergencies.
· To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes.
· To be a key person.
· To ensure records are properly maintained, e.g. daily attendance register, accident and incident book, risk assessments.
· To liaise closely with parents/carers, informing them about the nursery and its curriculum, exchanging information about children’s progress and encouraging parents’ involvement.
· To work in partnership with senior management to update and review the self-evaluation and improvement plan.
· To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the preschool aims and objectives
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprentice will recieve Level 3 Early years practitioner qualifiaction once completed.
The apprentice will be given 1 day within the work week to complete training and coursework at home or onsite depending on the situation.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Be rewarded with a recognised Level 3 Early years practitioner qualification, allowing you to work in any pre-schhol within the UK.
Full- time employment within the Pre-schoo
Go onto recieve further training and qualification (Level 4 and 5)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.