Digital Marketing Apprentice (Central Building Plastics) Central Building Plastics
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Central Building Plastics, a building materials store in Leicester.
Closing date: 05 Sep 2022
Salary: £10,000.00 - £11,000.00 per year
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
18 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- A high standard of Internet research and analysis skills
- Working towards Digital Marketing Strategies both digitally and written
- Updating Website
- Control of social media
- Creating and monitoring Social Media Campaigns
- Discussing ideas with team and clients
- Integrity and initiative
- Great time management and work efficiency
- Excellent project management and reporting skills
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities making recommendations for improvement
- For a full list of programme modules visit estio.co.uk/courses/digitalmarketer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.