Haltermann Carless are looking for a hardworking and motivated apprentice to join their team. You will be joining a busy office at a site with over 50 years’ experience in the Chemical Industry. Haltermann Carless are committed to continuous development with previous apprentices are now in supervisory positions.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Could be higher depending on age, we will pay above the national wage for the successful candidates age group.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
14 Sep 2022
16 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will be varied providing administrative support to the Manufacturing site. You will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of projects across the site including aspects of HR and procurement. The successful applicant will need a willingness to learn, take on new challenges and to be adaptable with good communication skills.
- Maintaining training and competency records for staff
- Supporting the training refresher plan for staff
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Booking travel and accommodation for staff
- Creating purchase orders and checking invoices
- Updating of company intranet
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will be working towards the Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard.
- All delivered within the work place via online training and at Colchester Institute Campus.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression opportunities within the company on completion of the apprenticeship.
- Full training will be given to allow the successful apprentice to become part of the team and to thrive in their career.
- Further external qualifications will be considered for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Haltermann Carless Ltd
Colchester Institute - Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.