Business Administrator/Receptionist Apprentice Nayyars Solicitors Ltd
One of our main areas of work are road traffic accidents which is where we wish to recruit a new administrative apprentice. You will also be required to take inquiries for other areas of law and pass to relevant teams. You front of our reception and you are required to greet new clients prior to any meeting and appointments booked for them.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
15 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Take general incoming calls from new & existing clients that have had a road traffic accident
- Complete questionnaires relating new accident & obtain client’s id documentation & provide Nayyars T&C as part of the new claim’s questionnaire
- Submit claims onto an online portal
- Deal with incoming & outgoing post, distribute to a solicitor for checking, stamp & scan onto our case management system, frank & taken to the post office
- Take inquiries for other areas of law & pass to relevant teams.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage and gain valuable work experience. You will be expected to work towards the Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group.
As part of your apprenticeship, and dependent on your prior attainment, you may be required to complete maths and English Functional Skills which is an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition for these qualifications.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Offer of full time permanent employment upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or Above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Nayyars Solicitors Ltd
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.