Business Administration Apprentice PWP BUILDING SERVICES LIMITED
PWP Building Services specialist divisions are pleased to be working alongside a local college offering a fantastic apprenticeship opportunity. We are currently looking for a business Administration Apprentice at our Bestwood Village offices.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
25 days + Bank Holidays
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
13 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The right candidate for us, will be someone who is genuinely looking to develop their career, for whom we are prepared to invest our time, experience and offer of continued employment.
This initial role as an administrative apprentice is an exciting opportunity to understand, appreciate and begin your career.
As part of a busy team, you will be expected to demonstrate enthusiasm, self-discipline, be able to receive and follow instructions accurately and methodically as well as being able to demonstrate an aptitude for the role. You will report to your appointed line manager and be expected to work to targets and deadlines.
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed:
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed.
- Meet and greet visitors as required.
- Maintain filing systems in line with the organisations policies and procedures.
- Assist with the ordering and maintenance of stock supplies (specific to the role as appropriate).
- Collating information for reports.
- Communicating with staff about training provisions and booking training courses for staff.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Prepare for and attend assessment meetings and participate in relevant training programmes as required.
- Throughout the training period you will be expected to complete all educational training.
- Adhere to the Health and Safety regulations and the organisations Policies and Procedures
- Sign a learning contract with the training provider and adhere to the agreement.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-
Functional Skills level 1 / 2
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
PWP BUILDING SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.