Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship (ASAP Start) Plaistow Day Nursery
Plaistow Day Nursery are looking to recruit up to 2 Apprentices to work towards their Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship. If you're looking to work towards your Level 3, apply online now and the Account Manager for this vacancy will be in contact as soon as possible.
Closing date: 16 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
16 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To be involved in team planning of appropriate activities
- To contribute to the observation and assessment of the children’s developmental stages
- To maintain confidentiality at all times
- To ensure that communication with children, parents and the staff team is polite
- To ensure clean and hygienic standards are maintained
- To be a good role model to children
- To abide by nursery’s confidentiality, equal opportunities/anti bias policies at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Remote Delivery with Allocated Trainer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Plaistow Day Nursery
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.