APPRENTICE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR DIOCESE OF HEREFORD MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust, established in 2014, has 15 schools across Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Shropshire. The Central Team, based in Ludlow, provides a range of support services to our family of schools including, finance, governance, HR and estates.
Closing date: 17 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
13 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide a variety of office support to a busy administrative office
- Support the reception services including answering the phone or in person, and to maintain a professional approach at all times
- Interact with clients, staff, and suppliers etc, process invoicing, digital marketing inputting, creation of newsletters, updating website and social media platform.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard.
- This will also include functional skills if required.
- End point assessment
- Certificate of completion of the standard.
- You may have to attend formal college sessions (if English & maths are required).
- You will learn the knowledge, skills and behaviours related to the apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The Trust will continue to grow in the future, the central team will grow to and there will be opportunities for someone to specialise in one of the key areas e.g. finance, HR
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other ICT (Grade GCSE GRADE C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DIOCESE OF HEREFORD MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
HEREFORDSHIRE, LUDLOW, AND NORTH SHROPSHIRE COLLEGE
0345 678 9023
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.