Procurement and Supply Coordinator apprentice ENABLING TECHNOLOGIES LTD
A new opportunity has arisen for someone to start a career in procurement. Working under an experienced mentor you will join a motivated team of purchasing specialists tasked with managing the supply chain for an innovative electronics manufacturer. You will gain work experience in departments such as accounts, quality and manufacturing.
Closing date: today
Weekly Salary - £191.25
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
13 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Inventory control
- Issuing of free stock and creating shortage lists from project Bill of materials.
- Collating costing information for sales quotes.
- Liaising with suppliers to create stock buffers and call-off schedules.
- Updating production records as goods are dispatched.
- Actioning emails and receiving and directing phone calls.
- Contributing to continuous improvement processes.
- Raising and expediting purchase orders.
- Completing general office duties such as filing, data entry tasks and visitor hospitality.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Your training will take place within the workplace, you will be given the chance to work alongside experienced staff members who will be there to provide you with support, all whilst working towards gaining an Procurement and Supply assistant level 3 qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right candidate there is opportunity to progress internally and take up further responsibilities in project planning, supply chain management, budget control and business development.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4-9 (C or above)) Essential
About the employer
ENABLING TECHNOLOGIES LTD
SPRINGFIELD TRAINING LIMITED
Procurement and supply assistant
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.