This is a varied role with excellent opportunities within the business. Working with one of the most successful estate agency and property service providers within the UK. You will be arranging viewings with clients, managing these accounts and helping people find their ideal home.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
04 Sep 2022
12 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Assist in maximizing the overall income and profitability of your branch
- To qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms
- To carry out viewings in a professional and efficient manner
- Deliver excellent customer service
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship will take a minimum of 12 months to complete
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and Maths and to have taken level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
Link to professional registration
Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level.
This apprenticeship standard is set at Level 2.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Clear career path
- Ability to train for additional qualification
- Incentives & rewards offered
- Competitions run weekly
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.