Apprentice Case Administrator (Wills Department) Right Legal Group Ltd.
An exciting opportunity to join a successful law firm as a Case Administration Apprentice, specialising in Wills & Powers of Attorney. You will maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality whilst assisting the specialist team on a daily basis. In return you will receive a genuine interest to develop your abilities and career.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
16 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Whilst your main priority will be to primarily focus on the deputy orders and working closely with one of our Legal Advisors on this.
Other duties will include and not be limited to:
- To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch by email or post
- To administer electronic and paper filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the firm’s procedures
Sharing in general office duties;
- post opening
- Dealing with clients and others on the telephone both in taking detailed messages and in progressing the case wherever possible
- Taking of external telephone calls to be recorded in writing as typed attendance note showing start and end times of all calls
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain any diary entries as required
- To provide support to other staff as required
- To assist potential clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firms and clients’ documentation and information
- To create typed documents as required
- To undertake specific training associated in progressing the apprenticeship, and such other training as required by the firm to fulfil the role
- To have a responsibility towards self-development
- General administration of files
- Document and file management
Additional tasks and duties:
- Opening and closing matter files
- Collating information as requested
- Archiving and retrieval of files
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (where required)
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
- 24-hour access to course learning materials
- On the job training with a designated mentor
- Reviews every 6 - 8 weeks with your work-based tutor and line manager/mentor
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As a rapidly growing business venture, we are looking for candidates that wish to grow with the company, share ideas and inspire others.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.