Due to the expansion and rapid growth at G & J Staffing we are now recruiting for an apprentice recruitment consultant based in our new offices in Hull to assist with our recruiting and all aspects of administration.
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
13 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will carry our a range of duties along with:
- Assisting sourcing and pre-screening applicants
- Initiate building and maintaining relationships with both clients and drivers
- Learn the recruitment process
- Create compelling social media content
- Learn employer and employee rights and responsisbilities
- Effective processing of applicants
- Shortlisting suitable candidates
- Providing marketing support for the business
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Develop recruitment resourcing plan
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Advanced Business Administrator Level 3
Functional skills in maths, English and I.T. if required
Regular training and development to meet the needs of theemployer and the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to gain permanent employment, futher training and opportunties within the company for the successful candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Business Administration (Grade Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Business Engagement Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.