The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Careers Departments of both Hurworth and Longfield Schools (2 days will be spent at each school and 1 day at college/completing off the job training).
Closing date: 08 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
18 Jul 2022
12 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
All aspects of administrative duties:
- General administrative duties including filing, processing of routine documentation to Trust standards and deadlines, and in appropriate formats
- Assisting with careers database and record management, assisting and organising various careers events
- Event coordination - working with the careers leader to ensure all events are delivered to the highest standard
- Work experience records and tracking
- To ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance with GDPR and other legislation
- Where appropriate, work with computer and other new technology and associated systems as required and support staff in its use
- Maintain safety and security of all individuals involved in the event by reporting any safety concerns, adhering to fire safety regulations and implement correct procedures for recording
- To comply with the Trust’s Child Safeguarding Procedures, including regular liaison with the Designated Child Safeguarding Person over any safeguarding issues or concerns
- To comply with Trust policies and procedures at all times
- Undertake other reasonable duties (with competence and experience) as requested, in accordance with the changing needs of the organisation
- To undertake an 18 - 21 month training programme working towards Level 3 in Business Administration
- We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic team member who is able to work flexibly and as part of a team
- Willing to organise your own workload and to take responsibility for your own development
- Commitment to completing the apprenticeship
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3
Shifts to be confirmed. Term time + 1 week. This is a TTO position therefore the salary is pro rata to reflect this.
2 days will be spent at each school and 1 day at college/completing off the job training
Total hours per week: 37.00
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This could be a long term position for the right candidate or will give the skills and knowledge to allow the candidate to progress with other companies is a Business Administrator role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other ICT/Media qualifications (Grade Grade C/4 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.