HR Support and Office Administrator Apprentice HAMPSHIRE HR SERVICES LTD
Are you looking to start a career in HR and Administration? HR Dept are seeking an enthusiastic and committed apprentice to kick start their career in the world of HR. This is a great opportunity and APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 08 Sep 2022
£7.00 per hour, £262 per week
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Sep 2022
16 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparation of HR documentation, policies & procedures including benefits
- Providing assistance with Employee Relations and Engagement
- Preparing employee references, coordinating global background checks
- Answering the phone and responding to emails
- One-to-one guidance with the HR team
- Handling sensitive cases
- Employee onboarding, ID/Right to Work checks, supporting full employee life-cycle
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 HR Support Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in HR Support
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Certificate from Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
HR Dept are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. There is availability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career in HR and business!
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.