Customer Service / Pharmacy Support Apprenticeship THE HIVE PHARMACY LIMITED
The Hive Pharmacy are currently recruiting for their new Pharmacy Support Apprentice. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can maintain a customer friendly attitude at all times.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
16 Aug 2022
12 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service at all time to ensure a professional/ positive image of the company is given to all existing and new customers
- Work on the main counter dealing with the sale of products and goods
- Dealing with clients over the telephone
- Postal duties
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Managing in-house computer systems
- Data Processing
- Maintain a professional and welcoming approach at all times
- Provide helpful and accurate advice to colleagues
- Assists in the preparation of PrePacks, for dispensing by colleagues
- Sorts and files prescriptions
- Ensure that drugs are stored in an appropriate manner in accordance with the accompanying instructions: to ensure that refrigerated items are stored at the appropriate temperature
- Safely and securely dispose of waste medication
and any other general duties as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Standard
In house training to be provided
Functional skills In maths and English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.