Apprentice Hospitality Team Member/Front of House WILLINGHAM AUCTIONS CAFE LIMITED
A chance to work in a busy café and up and coming bar/restaurant learning skills from our team of existing staff and being guided by our team of Supervisors who will help you take your first steps into a Hospitality career whilst also having the opportunity to learn in the caring environment we believe we offer.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
07 Aug 2022
12 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing and serving hot, cold and artisan drinks
- Cleaning and sanitising equipment and work area
- Cleaning tables, chairs, floors inside and out
- Fluent in menu description and suggesting house specials
- Customer service and including taking orders and preparing in a timely manor
- Positive, cheery approach
- Sandwich preparation
- Follow Health & Safety guidelines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Hospitality Team Member Level 2
Working with us 4 shifts a week and college one day a week
Working alongside our current front of house team, they will teach you the skills needed to work in a busy café.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A chance to become a member of our Cafe team
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.