TekBuild are recruiting first-class apprentices to work within the business administration, procurement and estimator teams respectively. The positions will be suitable for individuals who are team players, have flexible attitudes and who are willing to get the job done. Each role will involve duties specific to the team you will be supporting.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
11 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Admin & Procurement - Assist the teams with the day-to-day administrative control of the business.
- Data entry for the procurement orders
- Operate the internal Business Management System and assist in further development and improvement of the system
- Assist with marketing; to include, events, campaigns, website, social media accounts
- Raise invoices/statements and assist with credit control process
- Management and distribution of incoming and outgoing post
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages, and following through where required
- Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate
- Enter external consultant details and assist with setting up new personnel on the BMS
Estimator - Ensure the estimating functionality of Tekbuild and associated companies operates correctly to allow the continuation of increase in sales and revenue.
- Log and record enquiries on the enquiry log and maintain the log with project tender updates
- Produce quotes in line with the Tekbuild QMS system
- Identify labour, materials, plant, and time requirements by studying proposals, budgeting, specification, and related documents
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, specifications, and related documents
- Accurate recording of all quotes issued and liaising with clients post tender to identify if projects have been converted and if not why
- Utilise CRM software to manage client relationships and convert live enquires to orders
- Grow revenue by identifying opportunities, generating sales and enquiries throughout the tender process
Training will be provided on all of the above.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Functional skills Maths & English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.