Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly nursery in Rake, Petersfield are looking for a Level 2 (or L3) Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
11 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Tutor
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
Functional Skills: English, Maths at level 1 minimum (unless exempt)
NB- If the candidate already holds a L2 Childcare qualification or has sufficient experience, the L3 option may be available (18 months)
Training completed via work based visits at the nursery and 4 hour study time provided for coursework
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once completing your L2 or L3 Apprenticeship, you may be offered a full time position and further training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or C and above) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Early Years (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SHOWCASE TRAINING LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.