Are you interested in joining a well-established and market leading business, with the opportunity to learn from experienced and talented colleagues? Are you a dedicated and organised individual with an interest in finance? If you have answered yes to both of the above questions, Generate Financial Services is the perfect employer for you!
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
16 Aug 2022
10 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Generate provides industry-leading contractor payroll solutions. We specialise in payroll management, outsourced employment, international services and limited company accounting.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Explaining Generate services to new workers and clients
- Recording customer data and entering into internal databases
- Working to deadlines
- Meeting and working with external clients
- Handling customer issues with confidence, providing resolutions to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Representing Generate in a positive manner
- Attending industry functions and events
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practionar Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills, if required.
- Remotely Delivered
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.