Machine Operator/Foiling Blocking Apprentice IMPACT FOILING LTD
Your role will be to learn hot foil stamping. If you have a desire in the print sector this role will certainly be for you. The role will stretch your imagination, who likes to be challenged and constantly on the go.
Closing date: 04 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
10 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- The role will be to learn hot foil stamping, you will train on the safe set up and operation of designated equipment
- The role will be to learn how to use make ready materials to achieve the best hot foiling processes
- The role will be to learn how to measure the correct materials for any specific job
- You will learn how to conform to all Health and Safety policies & company regulations and completing all relevant paperwork
- We are looking for someone who would like a career in the hot/cold foiling sector the ability to work along other team members, have good communication skills; the desire to stay abreast of all new technologies, enthusiasm and determination; mechanical aptitude
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprenticeship Standard for Print Technician
Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
1 day per month study at workplace with Learn2print
Allocated assessor with regular visits to the workplace to review practical element of the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position within the company is available to the right candidate on completion of the Apprenticeship programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.