Apprentices within Cut and Crease department of an established business required due to business growth. Will be trained on die cutting and all associated machines.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
10 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
During this period of expansion, the apprentice will:
- Be required to assist the die cutting operators in setting up the cut and crease machines
- Conduct general maintenance
- Eventually graduate to running the machinery once fully trained
- Monitoring the quality of our products
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the company at short notice.
- Heavy lifting will be required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprenticeship Standard for Print Technician
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- 1 day per month study at workplace with Learn2print.
- Allocated assessor with regular visits to the workplace to review practical element of the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent role will be offered to successful apprentice after service and once fully trained.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.