Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Support Desk Operator Apprentice with Accelerator, a hosted IT and telecoms solutions company based in Winchester.
Closing date: 05 Sep 2022
Salary: £14500 / per year+ Benefits
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
10 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Respond to client enquiries to find and fix problems and answer their questions.
- Track work in progress tickets whilst recording issues and solutions.
- Create, manage and update work tickets
- Assist clients with installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of supported hardware, software, and services.
- Conduct proactive maintenance to prevent issues before a user experiences them.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.