We supply clients both in the UK and in numerous countries around the world including the USA and Germany. Continual growth has created the need to expand our service division and we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join us as a Business Administrator Apprentice.
Closing date: 11 Jul 2022
Wage can be up to £13,500
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
18 Jul 2022
10 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support buying team by carrying out ordering of goods.
- Performing administrative duties and clerical functions in order to streamline the day to day business operations of the company.
- Research and collect information as required by management and leadership team.
- Update internal operating procedures as needed.
- Ensuring training requirements are met and maintained.
- Maintain logs and spreadsheets as and when required.
- Compile quotations and reports.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Formal training is delivered at HWGTA, located in Worcester (WR4 9GN). Monthly visits from your assigned Monitoring Officer who will set you work, analyse your development and discuss training sessions, and will prepare you for your End Point Assessment to gain your Business Administration level 3 qualification.
You will receive training one day every two weeks which is a combination of face to face and remote.
Additional training for functional skills in English and Maths if needed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To further your career with Excool, as we work with employees to ensure they reach their career goals.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HEREFORDSHIRE AND WORCESTERSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Charlotte Anderson Ilic
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.